Sunday, January 11, 2009

Comic List

Here you will find the list of all comics I have for sale.

Comics are listed by organized by titled and listed as "Issue # - Month of Publication, Year of Publication - Bluebook price value $". There will be only one list and it will be constantly updated with new titles, new prices, and updated according to sales of comics.

The prices displayed here are only the Bluebook value of the comic at the Near Mint value. Comic prices will be recalculated and given on a private e-mail basis. I guarantee that most if not all these comics range in the Good to Near Mint qualification system, and I will be as honest with my appraisals as I can.

To contact me for further information regarding this list, individual comics, purchases, and pictures, e-mail me at maxm.gard@gmail.com - The heading of your e-mail should read: "Comic Sales Inquiry" or I will not bother to read your e-mail.

Thank you for looking.

No comments: